- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Account Manager
Are you a great communicator and strong negotiator with experience in Account Management and Online Marketing? Our Advertiser Relations team is looking for a Junior Account Manager to nurture relationships with our advertisers, educating them on the available tools and dynamics of the marketplace so they can improve their performance. If you’re a self-motivated and data-driven individual, who can communicate complex marketplace dynamics with ease and clarity, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Educate and consult small to medium size advertisers, analyzing their campaign performances.
- Using your analytical skills, dig deep into performance and highlight areas for improvement.
- Monitor KPIs and find actionable approaches.
- Identify and pitch products that empower the advertiser to improve their performance.
What you'll definitely need:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working with, and proficient knowledge of Online Marketing (SEO, SEM, DEA.)
- A bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, Hospitality, or a similar role-relevant field.
- Great communication and negotiation skills.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Previous experience working in Sales & Account Management, Analytics/ Business Intelligence, Media Buying or another role-relevant field.
- Good presentation skills.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 12 month fixed-term position with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.